Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Games friday

  1. #11
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Games friday

    I'd hope not.. I want to see the Coeburn/Gate City game. I'll try to bring my camera even if it rains.. I'll just have to be sure to cover the lens while I'm filming so that you can still see what's going on!
    Officially retired

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2002
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Games friday

    thanks man
    ICGRM takin' over

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Games friday

    Actualy with Sandlick being in a flood zone ALOT of rain could postpone the Clintwood/Haysi game (OH No I am bringing up Clintwood again LOL) not looking for it to happen but it could

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Games friday

    I think most games will be postponed. We'll see......
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Games friday

    I kind of think most will
    Its early season, people trying to keep from having their fields destroyed...
    that being said, not sure it will be that much better tomorrow, so they may go with the 'get it over with' mentality.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Games friday

    Yea I should have said that LOL IMHO since the weather is not looking to break for tomarrow you are looking at teams postponing till Mon or Tues and no one wants to play a game on a short week

  7. #17
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Games friday

    I'm ready to see the mud bowl in Appy! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Don`t have to rain a lick for that game to get messy, much less rain for 2 days straight.

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Games friday

    Well we're at the 2 o'clock hour. Normally if someone is cancelling, they will do it around this time (before school lets out, etc)....any words?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Games friday

    Called the high school and was told the Appy game is still on.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Games friday

    Clintwood is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •